Joyful (The ONE Who Saves)

joyful_chords

10 Responses

• Sean Decker wrote on August 4, 2010

Thanks so much for posting this. We were at South Plains Youth Camp at Floydada TX. I have had this song in my head and on my heart ever since. It is annointed

• graham wrote on August 17, 2010

love it, love it! thanks for leading that workshop at Creation Fest in Cornwall, England - I'm sure there are pics of that Drum-Hat on facebook somewhere... ;)

• Damian Velarde wrote on August 18, 2010

Hi Brenton, Could you post a Worship Lounge Video playing Joyful (The One who Saves)? Loved the song at Creation Fest, but am having difficulty remembering the melody, thanks so much.

• Matt H wrote on September 14, 2010

Seconded - a worship lounge video would be v.helpful. You played this when you led worship at New Wine back in July(*). It's been buzzing round my head on and off ever since - great song - but I can only remember the melody for the chorus! (*) It was one of your songs that we didn't have to teach you ;-)

• Ryan Dahl wrote on October 10, 2010

Hey Brenton ... we did this song today at church. Everyone loved it. Can't wait to see it fully released.

• Author
    brenton wrote on October 18, 2010

We've got a newsong cafe coming up on this song... but on Tuesday there'll be a little youtube vid up with the music to the whole song. Joyful goes to radio in the home of the brave Oct 23rd. So if you're feeling up for a challenge give your local radio station a holler and badger them to play a happy song :)

• Chairs and Owen Warrell wrote on December 3, 2010

Thank you for this song. We love it and are hoping to bring it to our small West Wales Church in the next few weeks leading up to Christmas. Im having a little strum through it now and I love the fact that I can play it ( to a standard, of sorts!;D) This is an anointed and powerful song. Good Job guys and Thank you God that we can sing such songs about YOU! x o&c

• Bob Corry wrote on January 26, 2011

The use of who's got me in trouble with the typo police when I used it on our PowerPoint. It cannot be substituted for "who is" or "who has". Apparently, it is more correct to use "whose". Brenton, why did you decide to use "who's"? It looks better, but it isn't the correct use.

• Stephan wrote on November 22, 2011

Hi...I am a producer, worshipper, singer and songwriter, but I must confess, you make awesome music...bless you for that...I like the way you write, and the bigger picture of the complete tone of you tracks...now I have only one question...do you have any backing tracks of your music...I am a worshipper in South-Africa and I really want to sing your songs over here on our men and woman camps...I will NEVER sound like you, but I know that the bigger picture will bless the people over here...please let me know...regards...Stephan

• Holster Chick wrote on January 18, 2012

Thanks so much! This is a beautiful song and I'm so glad that I stumbled across it :) It's so good to know that there are blogs out there that aren't completely self absorbed. Very nice!